100+ Content Ideas and Inspiration for September 2022
Back-to-school September is here! The autumn time has begun and with it more work and school commitments. Hopefully, you’re all relaxed and had good holidays, which makes it much easier to have energy for the 9th month of this year!
As always, we’re here to help you make your social media content interesting and engaging with ideas for special events, monthly events, social media tips and many more! So you can plan your holidays instead of online content!
One of our favourite quotes for this time of the year is:
1. September 2022 Quotes
We love quotes! They’re engaging and inspiring and usually bring you a lot of engagement if you choose to post ones relevant to the season and what you or your customers are doing.
Here are 10 quotes for September 2022 you can use for your social media:
1. “All at once, summer collapsed into fall.” - Oscar Wilde“All at once, summer collapsed into fall.” - Oscar Wilde #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. “And then the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep and Autumn was awaked.” - Raquel Franco“And then the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep and Autumn was awaked.” - Raquel Franco #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
3. “September is the month of wonderful weather” – Unknown“September is the month of wonderful weather” – Unknown #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
4. “I love September, especially when we’re in it.” – Willie Stargell“I love September, especially when we’re in it.” – Willie Stargell #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
5. “By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. With summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.” - Helen Hunt Jackson“By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. With summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.” - Helen Hunt Jackson #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
6. “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” - JK Rowling / Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” - JK Rowling / Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
7. “September tries its best to have us forget summer.” - Bernard Williams“September tries its best to have us forget summer.” - Bernard Williams #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
8. “September days have the warmth of summer in their briefer hours but in their lengthening evenings a prophetic breath of autumn.” - Rowland E. Robinson“September days have the warmth of summer in their briefer hours but in their lengthening evenings a prophetic breath of autumn.” - Rowland E. Robinson #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
9. “Autumn is springtime in reverse.” - Terri Guillemets“Autumn is springtime in reverse.” - Terri Guillemets #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
10. “Let’s all be nice to September.” - Nitya Prakash“Let’s all be nice to September.” - Nitya Prakash #September2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. September 2022 Monthly Events
I’ve picked 10 interesting and engaging themes that you could use for your social media in September.
7. WORLD CANDLE MONTH
8. SELF-IMPROVEMENT MONTH
9. CLASSICAL MUSIC MONTH
10. BETTER BREAKFAST MONTHSeptember events: 1. USA Hunger Action Month 2. UK Urology Awareness Month 3. USA Happy Cat Month 4. USA Whole Grains Month 5. International Alzheimer's Month #SeptemberEvents #September2022 Click To Tweet More September events: 6. USA Hispanic Heritage Month 7. World Candle Month 8. Self-Improvement Month 9. Classical Music Month 10. Better Breakfast Month #SeptemberEvents #September2022 Click To Tweet
3. Weekly events for September 2022
There are some great weekly events worth mentioning for September 2022!
05-10 September 2022
Migraines aren’t trendy but unfortunately, they can sneak on everyone and make our lives miserable. This week is about migraines, but it’s about how to learn to prevent them or what to do once we get them.
Win over migraines! #MigraineAwarenessWeek #5-10September2022 Click To Tweet
12/9 -17/09 September 2022
Balance Awareness Week
Try to assess your balance in life. Whether it’s a balance in your work, love, friendship, family or health, having a healthy balance can mean success or stagnation.
Find your balance. #BalanceAwarenessWeek #12-17September2022 Click To Tweet
13-18 September 2022
Sexual Health Week
Sexual health is not taboo anymore. This week is a good time to have open conversations about our health in our private areas.
Sexual health is important. #SexualHealthWeek #13-18September2022 Click To Tweet
4. Special Days in September 2022
We’ve prepared a special event calendar for each day in September 2022 to inspire you!
Pick one, or a few, and create content around them for each week! When you complete the form below, you’ll be able to download the calendar and either print it out or just keep it in your laptop folder for the days you’re creating content and need some ideas and inspiration. We’ve found people love to be reminded about any relevant special days happening each month.
Remember, it’s not just about content to fill your social media but about creating genuinely interesting posts for people you care about - your audience.
To get your copy of this high-resolution printable PDF, you’ll need to click the button below to sign up to our mailing list and then your September Content Ideas Calendar will wing its way to your mailbox! We’ll email you to let you know as soon as next month’s calendar is available for you to download.
Look out for our free templates!!
We have some great Canva templates to share with you that pick out 20 of our favourite Special Days in September 2022 that you can edit and rebrand and make your own. We’ll let you know as soon as they’re published!
5. The Ultimate Guide To …
As September is a month of starting school or work after the summer, this is a good time to create a guide-to such as e-books for your audience in your speciality. It helps with reconnecting with your audience after a long break as well as it helps you get those new subscribers we all try to get!
6. Tell A Story For Conversion
Getting back online after the holidays is not always easy. You might think lots of your past audience forgot about you! Well, making a blog or a video about your story of how you started with your business or even how you spent your holidays, is a great ice-breaker!
7. Share Your Self-Care Tips
Wellness, health, food, fitness and everything around it is very popular these days. People love to know the tips and tricks of others, no matter what industry you’re in. You might want to share something that you find useful in your daily or weekly self-care routine.
8. Share Quotes
We found that we get a lot of engagement on days when we share quotes. People just love them, no matter what day it is. Make it a regular schedule to share one quote a week on your socials. Use the ones we prepared for you for this month 😉
9. Use Templates
Designing your own templates is not always easy. It’s a time-consuming task, especially if you are not that creative in template-making. Use pre-made templates offered by others or check our templates for each month of this year 😉
10. Q & A’s
Let your audience ask you any relevant questions about what you sell/offer. You can do this as a live stream or pre-recorded video. It’s a good way to answer the things people would not normally find answers to on your website.
We plan to publish October’s suggestions at the beginning of September, November’s suggestions at the beginning of October and so on. This way you’ll have time to prepare your content in advance. By joining our mailing list, you’ll get a reminder each month, a link to the new blog and instant access to the downloadable calendar.
Of course, if you need images to add to your social media posts or blogs, don’t forget to look at the wide range of images we have available in The Collection!