100+ Content Ideas and Inspiration for November 2022
With its cold weather, November brings out the joys of the new season! Christmas is round the corner and we like to snuggle up at home under a warm blanket or get our boots on and do some mud splashing outside!
As always, we’re here to help you make your social media content interesting and engaging with ideas for special events, monthly events, social media tips and many more! That means you can plan your holidays instead of online content!
One of our favourite quotes for this time of the year is:
1. November 2022 Quotes
We love quotes! They’re engaging and inspiring and usually bring you a lot of engagement if you choose to post ones relevant to the season and what you or your customers are doing.
Here are 10 quotes for November 2022 you can use for your social media:
1. “The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.” – Henry Rollins“The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.” – Henry Rollins Overstreet #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. “November at its best—with a sort of delightful menace in the air.” - Anne Bosworth Greene“November at its best—with a sort of delightful menace in the air.” - Anne Bosworth Greene #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
3. “November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear.” – Sir Walter Scott“November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear.” – Sir Walter Scott #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
4. “So dull and dark are the November days. The lazy mist high up the evening curled, and now the morn quite hides in the smoke and haze; the place we occupy seems all the world.” – John Clare“So dull and dark are the November days. The lazy mist high up the evening curled, and now the morn quite hides in the smoke and haze; the place we occupy seems all the world.” – John Clare #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
5. “Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” - Lauren DeStefano“Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” - Lauren DeStefano #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
6. “Some of the days in November carry the whole memory of summer as a fire opal carries the colour of moon rise.” - Gladys Taber“Some of the days in November carry the whole memory of summer as a fire opal carries the colour of moon rise.” - Gladys Taber #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
7. “Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favourite month of all.” - Gregory F. Lenz“Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favourite month of all.” - Gregory F. Lenz #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
8. “October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.” - J.K. Rowling“October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.” - J.K. Rowling #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
9. “This is going to be a November to remember” - Charmaine J. Forde“This is going to be a November to remember” - Charmaine J. Forde #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
10. “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” - Jim Bishop“Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” - Jim Bishop #November2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. November 2022 Monthly Events
I’ve picked 10 interesting and engaging themes that you could use for your social media in November.
7. INTERNATIONAL: Men’s Health Awareness Month
10. USA: National Family Caregivers MonthNovember events: 1. USA: American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage Month 2. International: Movember 3. International: World Vegan Month 4. International: Advent 5. UK: Mouth Cancer Action Month 2022 #NovemberEvents #November2022 Click To Tweet More November events: 6. UK: National Novel Writing Month 2022 7. International: Men’s Health Awareness Month 8. UK: Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month 9. USA: National Career Development Month 2022 10. USA: National Family Caregivers Month… Click To Tweet
3. Weekly events for November 2022
There are some great weekly events worth mentioning for November 2022!
14-18 November 2022
Anti Bullying Week
Anti-Bullying Week 2022 will take place from Monday 14th - Friday 18th November with the theme Reach Out. Learn more about this week at https://anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/anti-bullying-week.
Let's Support Each Other! #AntiBullyingWeek 14-18 November 2022 Click To Tweet
14-20 November 2022
Road Safety Week
Every year, thousands of schools, organisations and communities get involved to share important road safety messages, remember people affected by road death and injury, and raise funds to help Brake care for more road victims and campaign for safe roads for everyone. Learn more here https://www.brake.org.uk/road-safety-week.
Be Careful When Crossing Roads. #RoadSafetyWeek 14-20 November 2022 Click To Tweet
4. Special Days in November 2022
We’ve prepared a special event calendar for each day in November 2022 to inspire you!
Pick one, or a few, and create content around them for each week! When you complete the form below, you’ll be able to download the calendar and either print it out or just keep it in your laptop folder for the days you’re creating content and need some ideas and inspiration. We’ve found people love to be reminded about any relevant special days happening each month.
Remember, it’s not just about content to fill your social media but about creating genuinely interesting posts for people you care about - your audience.
To get your copy of this high-resolution printable PDF, you’ll need to click the button below to sign up to our mailing list and then your November Content Ideas Calendar will wing its way to your mailbox! We’ll email you to let you know as soon as next month’s calendar is available for you to download.
Look out for our free templates!!
We have some great Canva templates to share with you that pick out 20 of our favourite Special Days in November 2022 that you can edit and rebrand and make your own. We’ll let you know as soon as they’re published!
5. Share Your Favourite Business Tool
Each month you can share one useful tool that you use in your business. Try to teach your audience why it’s useful and how they can use it.
If you’re like us, you’ll love Canva! It’s our go-to, easy-to-use software for creating visuals and content for social media and beyond. If you haven’t heard about Canva - here is the link that’ll take you there to sign-up: free trial, otherwise, just go ahead and spread the Canva love to your audience
6. Make your older content relevant for 2023
You probably have a lot of great content already, but it might be outdated. However, all you need to do is change a few details to make it relevant again for 2023. You worked very hard to create that content in the first place, it would be a shame not to re-use it. Recycle first, create new after 😉
7. Curate Your Content
Curated content is content from other brands or businesses that you select to share with your audience. It’s usually something relevant to your business and helpful for your customers. It shows your customers that you care about them and it’s not just about you and your offers and advice.
8. Create How-to tutorials
Helping your audience to learn new tips of your expertise will help you build a better relationship with them, attract new people looking for help and put you in the position of a go-to expert in your field.
As a matter of fact, just to put our money where our mouth is, BYOGD just started with a new series of simple how-to YouTube tutorials (Canva Quick Tips) for everybody who want to create simple and beautiful visual content for their socials on Canva. Check it out here - hope you learn something new or you can repurpose the content for your audience. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and then you’ll be notified when we produce a new tip! 😉
9. Ask Your Audience For Advice
People love chipping in their 5 pence worth so asking your audience for advice will make them feel more valued and important to you. Make sure the question(s) you’re asking is relevant to your business. This way it’ll help you get good feedback you can implement in improving your work, products, services or anything else.
10. Think about how your business can be more sustainable
People are drawn to businesses that have ethics and sustainability principles in their ethos or manifesto. Think about how you can make your business more sustainable for 2023! Not only is it something noble and good to do, but it’ll also increase your audience as sustainability trends are growing in popularity!
We plan to publish December’s suggestions at the beginning of November, January’s suggestions at the beginning of December and so on. This way you’ll have time to prepare your content in advance. By joining our mailing list, you’ll get a reminder each month, a link to the new blog and instant access to the downloadable calendar.
Of course, if you need images to add to your social media posts or blogs, don’t forget to look at the wide range of images we have available in The Collection!