100+ Content Ideas and Inspiration for June 2022
June 2022 and we’re nearly halfway through the year already! June is the month when we can start enjoying long summer walks. The sun is shining, your ice cream is melting on the cone in your hand and you’re getting that nice bronze tan you dreamed about during winter.
June is also known for International Children’s Day, lots of barbecues, and friends and families getting together for picnics in the park or on the beach.
One of our favourite quotes for this time of the year is:
1. June 2022 Quotes
We love quotes! They’re engaging and inspiring and usually bring you a lot of engagement if you choose to post ones relevant to the season and what you or your customers are doing.
Here are 10 quotes for June 2022 you can use for your social media:
1. “Far up in the deep blue sky, Great white clouds are floating by; All the world is dressed in green; Many happy birds are seen, Roses bright and sunshine clear Show that lovely June is here.” - F. G. Sanders'Far up in the deep blue sky, Great white clouds are floating by; All the world is dressed in green; Many happy birds are seen, Roses bright and sunshine clear Show that lovely June is here. - F. G. Sanders #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. “Green was the silence, wet was the light, “Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” - Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” - Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
3. “It isn’t the big pleasures that count the most; it’s making a big deal out of the little ones.” – Jean Webster“It isn’t the big pleasures that count the most; it’s making a big deal out of the little ones.” – Jean Webster #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
4. “And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days.” – James Russell Lowell“And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days.” – James Russell Lowell #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
5. “Summer is a promissory note signed in June, its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.” - Hal Borland“Summer is a promissory note signed in June, its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.” - Hal Borland #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
6. “The summer night is like a perfection of thought.” - Wallace Stevens“Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.” - Wallace Stevens #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
7. “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.” - John Steinbeck''In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.'' - John Steinbeck #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
8. “There are moments, above all on June evenings, when the lakes that hold our moons are sucked into the earth, and nothing is left but wine and the touch of a hand.” - Charles Morgan''There are moments, above all on June evenings, when the lakes that hold our moons are sucked into the earth, and nothing is left but wine and the touch of a hand.'' - Charles Morgan #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
9. “June is the time for being in the world in new ways, for throwing off the cold and dark spots of life.” - Joan D. Chittister''June is the time for being in the world in new ways, for throwing off the cold and dark spots of life.'' - Joan D. Chittister #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
10. “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” - Lucy Maud Montgomery''I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.'' - Lucy Maud Montgomery #June2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. June 2022 Monthly Events
I’ve picked 10 interesting and engaging themes that you could use for your social media in June.
1. Pride Month
2. Professional Wellness Month
3. World Infertility Awareness Month
4. African-American Music Appreciation Month
5. Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
6. Audiobook Month
7. Candy Month
8. National Safety Month
9. PTSD Awareness Month
10. National Family MonthJune events: 1. Pride Month 2. Professional Wellness Month 3. World Infertility Awareness Month 4. African-American Music Appreciation Month 5. Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness Month #MonthlyEvents #June2022 Click To Tweet More June Monthly Events: 6. Audiobook Month 7.Candy Month 8. National Safety Month 9. #PTSD Awareness Month 10. National Family Month #MonthlyEvents #June2022 Click To Tweet
3. Weekly events for June 2022
There are some great weekly events worth mentioning for June 2022!
2-5 June 2022
The Big Jubilee Lunch
Royal Jubilees are an occasion to celebrate the life and reign of a Monarch. Being English how could we possibly not celebrate Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee. It marks 70 years of service to the people of the United Kingdom, the Realms and the Commonwealth.
Her Majesty the Queen is the first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee.Celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee on 2-5 June which marks 70 years of service to the people of the United Kingdom, the Realms and the Commonwealth #PlatinumJubilee #HM70 Click To Tweet
6-12 June 2022
International Bike Week
Bike Week is an annual international event which takes place in different countries throughout the World. It is typically a seven-day event that advocates bicycling for transportation. The event has been steadily gaining popularity in Asian, American and European cities and countries over the past decade.
Bike Week has been running in the UK since 1923.Bike Week is an annual international event which takes place in different countries throughout the World advocating bicycling for transportation. #BikeWeek Click To Tweet
10-15 June 2022
Employer Branding Awareness Week
Employer Branding Awareness Week is a time to celebrate those companies going the extra mile to create wonderful workplaces. Or if you’re only just starting to look at your employer brand, your journey begins here.
Is your organisation or team doing lots of great things but not communicating it enough? Do you know how candidates perceive your organisation as a place to work? How can you position your organisation as an exciting place to work?Employer Branding Awareness Week, 10-15 June, is a time to celebrate those companies going the extra mile to create wonderful workplaces. #EBAWeek Click To Tweet
15-20 June 2022
Particularly relevant this year with the conflict in Ukraine, Refugee Week takes place every year across the world in the week around World Refugee Day on 20 June. In the UK, Refugee Week is a nationwide programme of arts, cultural and educational events that celebrate the contribution of refugees to the UK, and encourages a better understanding between communities.
Refugee Week started in 1998 as a direct reaction to hostility in the media and society in general towards refugees and asylum seekers.Particularly relevant this year with the conflict in Ukraine, Refugee Week takes place every year across the world in the week around World Refugee Day on 20 June. #RefugeeWeek Click To Tweet
27 June-1 July 2022
World WellBeing Week
World WellBeing Week provides the opportunity for participants worldwide to celebrate the many aspects of wellbeing, from meaningful, purposeful work to financial security, physical, mental and emotional health, social resilience and empathic corporate and civic leadership, community relations and care for the environment.
Wellbeing has never been so important to our lives and livelihoods.World WellBeing Week runs from 27 June to 1 July and provides the opportunity for participants worldwide to celebrate the many aspects of wellbeing #WorldWellbeingWeek Click To Tweet
4. Special Days in June 2022
We’ve prepared a special event calendar for each day in June 2022 to inspire you!
Pick one, or a few, and create content around them for each week! When you complete the form below, you’ll be able to download the calendar and either print it out or just keep it in your laptop folder for the days you’re creating content and need some ideas and inspiration. We’ve found people love to be reminded about any relevant special days happening each month.
Remember, it’s not just about content to fill your social media but about creating genuinely interesting posts for people you care about - your audience.
To get your copy of this high-resolution printable PDF, you’ll need to click the button below to sign up to our mailing list and then your June Content Ideas Calendar will wing its way to your mailbox! We’ll email you to let you know as soon as next month’s calendar is available for you to download.
Look out for our free templates!!
We have some great Canva templates to share with you that pick out 20 of our favourite Special Days in June 2022 that you can edit and rebrand and make your own. You’ll find them in a separate blog next week.
5. Community Spotlights
Sharing community spotlights is a chance to highlight members of your community, your customers and fans. This can be anything from sharing their comments about how your products/services helped them, how they made them work for what they needed help with or just sharing simple appreciations like likes/hearts they gave you on social media. Trust us, they’ll love it!
6. Employee Spotlight
Your audience loves seeing the humans behind their favourite companies or products. It gives them a chance to relate to your brand and create a closer relationship with you and your team.
7. Behind The Scenes
People love to know all the ins and outs or the special tricks and ‘secrets’ that go behind the final product or service. Give them a chance to glimpse behind the big curtain and ask them what they think about it.
8. Celebrate Special Days
Well, you landed on the perfect blog post! As you can see, we’re all about special days, events and holidays! People love either the traditional holiday we all celebrate or the fun and quirky days that are not so well known! Just download the content calendar for May and start sharing 🙂
9. Host an #AMA (Ask Me Anything)
Tap into your audience’s insatiable curiosity with an “ask me anything” live stream session.
Pro tip: try focusing the AMA on a specific topic, with a call for questions about your latest products or questions about entrepreneurship.
Some people like to do an Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn or Facebook live stream, answering questions right from the comments in the moment.
10. Ask for Recommendations
People love to give their opinions of things they’ve either enjoyed or had a problem with so ask for recommendations on books, TV programmes, apps, music, places to visit or something related to your business. It’s a great way to get engagement on your social media posts.
We plan to publish July’s suggestions at the beginning of June, August’s suggestions at the beginning of July and so on. This way you’ll have time to prepare your content in advance. By joining our mailing list, you’ll get a reminder each month, a link to the new blog and instant access to the downloadable calendar.
Of course, if you need images to add to your social media posts or blogs, don’t forget to look at the wide range of images we have available in The Collection!