100+ Content Ideas and Inspiration for March 2022
When you think of the month of March, what colour do you see? For us, it’s definitely green! It’s not hard to guess why! St Patrick’s Day is one of the featured events this month. However, there are many more to celebrate! With interesting facts, celebrity birthdays, quotes or activities, we’ll give you plenty of content inspiration to make your social media more engaging and interesting!
1. March Quotes
We love quotes! Quotes are engaging, inspiring and usually bring you a lot of engagement if you choose to post the ones relevant to the season and what you or your customers are doing.
One of my favourite quotes about March is:March is a tomboy with tousled hair, a mischievous smile, mud on her shoes and a laugh in her voice.” - Hal Borland #March2022 #TomboyMonth #BYOGD Click To Tweet
Here are 10 other March Quotes you can use for your social media:
1. “It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. ” - Charles Dickens, Great Expectations''It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. '' - Charles Dickens, Great Expectations #March2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. “Daffodils, That come before the swallow dares, and take The winds of March with beauty.” –William Shakespeare (The Winter’s Tale)''Daffodils, That come before the swallow dares, and take The winds of March with beauty.''-William Shakespeare (The Winter’s Tale) #March2022Quotes #Daffodils2022 Click To Tweet
3. “March, when days are getting long, Let thy growing hours be strong to set right some wintry wrong.” - Caroline May''March, when days are getting long, Let thy growing hours be strong to set right some wintry wrong.'' - Caroline May #March2022Quotes Click To Tweet
4. “March is the month God created to show people who don’t drink what a hangover is like.” - Garrison Keillor''March is the month God created to show people who don’t drink what a hangover is like.'' - Garrison Keillor #March2022Quotes Click To Tweet
5. “Our life is March weather, savage and serene in one hour.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson''Our life is March weather, savage and serene in one hour.'' - Ralph Waldo Emerson #March2022Quotes #MarchWeather Click To Tweet
6. “In March winter is holding back and spring is pulling forward. Something holds and something pulls inside of us too.” - Jean Hersey''In March winter is holding back and spring is pulling forward. Something holds and something pulls inside of us too.'' - Jean Hersey #MarchQuotes2022 Click To Tweet
7. “Autumn arrives in the early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day.” - Elizabeth Bowen''Autumn arrives in the early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day.'' - Elizabeth Bowen #March2022Quotes Click To Tweet
8. “The stormy March has come at last, With winds and clouds and changing skies; I hear the rushing of the blast That through the snowy valley flies.” - William C. Bryant''The stormy March has come at last, With winds and clouds and changing skies; I hear the rushing of the blast That through the snowy valley flies.'' - William C. Bryant #March2022Quotes Click To Tweet
9. “A light exists in Spring
''A light exists in Spring, Not present in the year, at any other period, When March is scarcely here.'' - Emily Dickinson #March2022Quotes Click To Tweet
Not present in the year
at any other period
When March is scarcely here.” - Emily Dickinson
10. “One swallow does not make a summer, but one skein of geese, cleaving the murk of March thaw, is the Spring.” - Aldo Leopold''One swallow does not make a summer, but one skein of geese, cleaving the murk of March thaw, is the Spring. - Aldo Leopold #March2022Quotes Click To Tweet
2. March Monthly Events
I’ve picked 10 interesting and engaging themes that you could use for your social media for March.
1. International Ideas Month
2. Endometriosis Awareness Month
3. DeChox Month (British Heart Foundation)
4. Deep-Vein Thrombosis Awareness Month
5. Brain Tumour Awareness Month
6. Marie Curie Great Daffodil Appeal Month (UK)
7. Moustache March
8. National Nutrition Month
9. Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
10. Walk All Over Cancer.1. International Ideas Month 2. Endometriosis Awareness Month 3. DeChox Month (British Heart Foundation) 4. Deep-Vein Thrombosis Awareness Month 5. Brain Tumour Awareness Month #MonthlyEvents #March2022 Click To Tweet More February Monthly Events: 6. Marie Curie Great Daffodil Appeal Month (UK) 7. Moustache March 8. National Nutrition Month 9. Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month 10. Walk All Over Cancer. #MonthlyEvents #March2022 Click To Tweet
3. Weekly events
There are some great weekly events worth mentioning for March 2022!
British Science Week
Definitely a week full of interesting experiments! Share the ones you’d like to try with your audience!
Try Science #BritishScienceWeekMarch2022 Click To Tweet
Girl Scout Week
Have you got a scout in your house or do you know one? Let people know and share why they love being a scout!
Get to know your local girl scout #GirlScoutWeekMarch2022 Click To Tweet
Autism Awareness Week
Autism is a serious disability and affects more children each year. This week is all about getting to understand their world and how we can support them to live a better life.
Learn Something New About Autism #AutismAwarenessWeekMarch2022 Click To Tweet
4. Special Days
We’ve prepared a special event calendar for each day in March 2022 to inspire you!
Just pick one, or a few, and create content around them for each week! Complete the form below the calendar and you’ll be able to download and either print it out or just keep it in your laptop folder for the days you’re creating content and need some ideas and inspiration. We’ve found people love to be reminded about any relevant special days happening each month. It’s not just about the content to fill your social media but about creating genuinely interesting posts for people you care about - your audience.
To get your copy of this high-resolution printable PDF, you’ll need to click the button below to sign up to our mailing list and then your March Content Ideas Calendar will wing its way to your mailbox! We’ll also send the next month’s calendar for you to download as soon as it’s available.
5. Run a Giveaway
Running a giveaway can help you collect more subscribers and generally increase the engagement of your social media accounts. People love free stuff, so if you offer them something valuable, for example, a short course, an e-book, or a free 15 minutes call, this might as well be the turning point for them to buy more services/products from you.
6. Host a Challenge
People love to sign-up for short challenges. Make sure the steps in your challenge are easy to follow and encourage your audience to share their results too!
7. Think about how your business can be more Sustainable
People are drawn to businesses that have ethics and sustainability principles in their ethos or manifesto. Think about how you can make your business more sustainable for 2022! Not only is it something noble and good to do, but it’ll also increase your audience as sustainability trends are growing in popularity!
8. Share Your Favourite Business Tool
Each month you can share one useful tool that you use in your business. Try to teach your audience why it’s useful and how they can use it.
We love YouTube and we feel that this year YouTube is helping us teach our audience with tutorials or easy simple tricks to improve their design skills on Canva.
You can check our YouTube channel to find some inspiration yourself!
9. Give Customers the Spotlight
Feature your customers and how they use your product or services! This is a great way to showcase to indecisive potential customers what your products can do for them and what benefits they could see. It’s also a free advertisement for you and an acknowledgement and recognition of those who are happy using your products!
10. Share Your Milestones
Whether you reach a certain number of subscribers, you hit your number for products sold or you’ve transformed the lives of your customers, these are all milestones you can share with your audience!
We plan to publish April’s suggestions at the end of February, May’s at the end of March, and so on. This way you’ll have time to prepare your content in advance. If you join our mailing list, you’ll get a reminder each month, a link to the new blog and instant access to the downloadable calendar.
Of course, if you need images to add to your social media posts or blogs, don’t forget to look at the wide range of images we have available in The Collection!